Sunday, March 6, 2016

Altered Day Planner for 2016

2016 Altered Day Planner, hand designed stencil, gelli plate, collage

Planner, back. Tea-stained music sheets cut with stencil,
bubble wrap patterned gelli plate paper

2016 Altered Planner, collage, gelli plate,
Twinking H2O paint

2016 Altered Planner, Brush Dance design,
washi-tape tipped in pages.


For the last three years I've been altering a day planner from Brush Dance. I love adding custom
covers and adding extra pages with washi tape. I can't tell you how great it is to glue in monthly
mementos of events like post cards, photos, sketches and doodles, favorite quotes. At the end of the
year I end up with a perfect (for me) memory book for the year. Since it gets "fat" I keep it closed
with a dollar store elastic headband.


No comments:

Post a Comment