Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Derwent Inktense Watersoluble Pencils

Pencil drawing inked with XS Faber-Castell Pitt Pen

Drawing colored in with Derwent Inktense Watersoluble Pencils

Here is my first attempt at capturing the beauty of a picture I saw of "Rainbow Swiss Chard" which is,
now that I've done a little research, a mixed bunch of different colors of Swiss Chard.  If you like
spinach, like I do, then be sure to try Swiss Chard which is even sweeter and tastier.  I've been really
enjoying drawing and painting a variety of fruits and vegetables which, of course, can be eaten later,
after I've tried to paint and draw them.

If you haven't tried the Derwent Inktense Watersoluble Pencils you must!  They are my very favorite
kind of watersoluble pencil because the colors are so saturated and inky when you release the color
with a brush and water.

I'm going to have another go with this image (I printed a copy of the drawing on watercolor paper)
with watercolor by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment