Monday, March 4, 2013

Journal Pages with Wood Icing


 Wood Icing, Walnut Ink, Stencil Girl Stencils, Sharpie Pen, Crayola Glitter Glue

Wood Icing, Stencil Girl Stencil, collage with magazine images, Delusions Spray Ink,
Tattered Angels Spray Ink, tissue paper, Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils


Just getting started with Wood Icing which can be found for sale on the Stencil Girl website.  That is where I got the cool tree stencil I used on both pairs of pages.  I made the pages with the medallions on them as demo pages for my Visual Art Journaling Group, Colorado.  We met on Saturday the  2nd.

I started the second pair of pages during the group when I was demonstrating collaged journal pages with Wood Icing.  May add more info to this page tomorrow.  It is after 12:30 and going to bed because my teen finally finished his homework.  Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment