Thursday, May 3, 2012

Be Brave Revisited


Be Brave! Absolutely Final Version
Bead tape, gold microbeads, Yasutomo iridescent watercolors,
metallic marker, Sharpie pen, tissue paper petals and white Jelly Roll gel pen.

Yikes, tried to update the picture (I changed the page again after I posted) and deleted the whole post. Frustrating. Just not used to the new Blogger configuration. Anyway, made the flowers brighter, added the gold beaded centers, added journaling. This page initially had the Serentity Prayer glued to it, but I removed it. When I finally journaled on the blank page part of the prayer returned. It is the courage to change that I need help with--serenity to accept is easier. But then, that's the way it is--easier to make the change in mind, not so much the behavior/action.

No comments:

Post a Comment