Thursday, May 17, 2012

Letter Love Lesson 4: Create 20 "Fun Fonts"


Really like the "Floral", "Forest", "Eve", "Flood Light"


Really like the "Flo" and "Electric" and "Art Makes You Grow"


In Joanne Sharpe's "Letter Love" online class.  I've only just completed Lesson 4.  So much fun to realize that I can create my own fonts!  Also found out that I can have them made into fonts for my computer at http://www.fontifier.com/ .  Not sure if I will but that sounds so cool.  Also found out that the Denver Botanic Gardens is offering a class called "Botangles".  Botanically based Zentangle type doodles.  It's in October, can't wait.  In the meantime I'm going to make flower specific alphabets (for example, Rose or Lotus).  Very appealing to not only draw flowers but "write" in them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment